As a lifelong athlete with a love for sports, I have always been fascinated by how the human body works. Dance, basketball and training for track and field in college, to becoming a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, bodybuilding, practicing yoga, dabbling in CrossFit and gymnastics, and being a Hotworx Virtual Instructor, I appreciate all the different methods for achieving fitness. What works for some, may not work for others.
And yes, A girl has got to EAT! Fueling this beautiful machine properly can make or break your progress. Let food be your medicine, but know that a “superfood” for someone maybe poison to someone else. Through NASM Nutrition coaching and becoming a Cellcore Biosciences practitioner, and trial and error, I have learned that bio-individuality is the lock, and knowing thyself is the key. Let me help you unlock the door and lead you through.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach
- Cellcore Biosciences Practitioner
- Division 1 Track & Field athlete
- Kettlebell Training Certification Level 1
- Hotworx Virtual Instructor
- 6x Fitness Universe Champion