Are you ready to release yourself from the pressure of doing everything for everyone, so you can finally go from depleted to recharged?
Hi! I’m Kim Goeltom! I am the owner of Creating Legacy Wellness and a Certified Master Coach with the IAWP.
I was a workaholic who said ‘yes’ to everyone and every project and by doing that it took a toll on my health. I ended up with Adrenal Fatigue and didn’t have energy to do anything.
I was tired of being tired all the time and saying ‘no’ to all of the fun things that I wanted to say ‘yes’ to! In my journey to heal myself, I started exploring wellness and my journey of study organically led me to a career as a Wellness Coach.
Today, through my Empowered Living for Superwomen™ program, I help my clients, who are usually highly driven, female professionals, escape the pressure of doing everything for everyone and help them finally feel energized to live a life outside of the ‘to do’s’.
- Certified Master Wellness Coach- International Association of Wellness Professionals
- Certified Master Workplace Wellness Ambassador- Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence
- Board Certified -American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, Completed 2/2020, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in Client Relationships Master Class Certificate -Maryland University of Integrative Health
- What is Ayurveda? Master Class Certificate- Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Ayurveda: Eat Right for the Seasons Master Class Certificate- Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Bachelor of Science from the College of Health and Human Performance – University of Maryland College Park