Hi, I’m Deahni Kipnis and I am a Certified Wellness Coach and Wellness 360™ Leader. I’ve been a professional in the holistic health and wellness field since the 90’s.
It is my passion to support women in transition to find out what is truly important to them, so they can enhance their ability to create a more fulfilling, joyous life.
I received my certification from The International Association of Wellness Professionals, the global leader in holistic health and wellness training. The IAWP has been training people in health and wellness for over a decade. As an IAWP Wellness Coach, I’m trained in wellness, holistic health and nutrition, natural health and the CORE Coaching method. I have degrees, certifications and extensive education in psychology, health and wellness, energy healing, and other health and healing modalities. These skills and my experience, give me a unique ability to help others create lasting, life enhancing changes in their lives.
I’m here to support you in reaching your health and wellness goals and creating a life you love.
– Certified Wellness Coach with the IAWP
– Wellness 360™ Coach
– MA Interdisciplinary Consciousness Studies
– Certified Expressive Arts Therapist
– 2 year Hakomi Training (Body Centered Psychotherapy)
– 3 year Loving Presence Training with Ron Kurtz
– Energy Healing: Divine Intervention, Reconnection, Feng Shei